Monday, March 19, 2012

Dayton, OH Photographer {Owen.:.6 Months Old}

OH sweet Owen.... I couldn't help but post ALL of my favorites from this shoot!  Those cheeks... those eyes... those teefers!  Oh my how he's grown since the last I saw him at his newborn shoot; you can find that here!

Owen's Mommy and I are childhood friends, and I even got to photograph her maternity sessions, which ended up being SO much fun (despite the wind taking my light umbrella and smashing it to pieces) and it turned out SO great!  You can check that out here.... 

Owen's one of my first Watch Me Grow babies... I'll get to photograph his 12 month photos as well... do YOU know someone who is planning on having an itty bitty soon??  A Watch Me Grow gift certificate would make a GREAT baby shower gift.... Check out the price list and email me at PhotosByAmyMcSwegin@gmail.com to book! 






































No comments: