Monday, October 22, 2012

CONTACT ME

Hey there!  My name is Amy McSwegin, and I live in Kettering, Ohio.  I've had a camera in my hands for as long as I can remember, but I have been pursuing photography as a career since 2006.

I have a great passion to capture life as it happens, and enjoy freezing memories for families through a photograph.  My 'main' subjects are families, kiddos, senior pics, couples, pets, weddings and my most favorite... itty bitty babies!

I am a stay-at-home-Mama, and my family is my first passion... but photography is a close second. :)  I would love to photograph your event, family or kiddos! :)

Amy McSwegin
PhotosByAmyMcSwegin@gmail.com
www.photosbyamymcswegin.blogspot.com
(937) 657-0128

1 comment:

Floyd Staples said...

Hi Amy,
My name is Floyd Staples and I saw some of your work at a Pri Med physician office. Brandi is the office manager there. She told me you were a friend of hers. I was really interested in the print of the Cincinnati Museum. My daughter had her wedding reception there and I thought a print would be a cool Christmas gift. Could you let me know if you have anything like that available, and if so, what sizes. Really like your work. Thanks
My e-mail address if fd_staples@hotmail.com