Sunday, September 20, 2009

My little cousins....(and my baby girl)

Today my mom's side of the family went out to John Bryant Park to celebrate my Granny's birthday... We tried to last year, but that was the day that Hurricane Ike came through, and we couldn't get out there! We were stopped in Fairborn; there was a tree across the road... But we made it out there today, and had a great time with plenty of food. :-) All of the kids were out playing in the leaves and I rounded them up for this photo... And I CAN'T BELIEVE I didn't have to do any head swaps!!!!!

This isn't all of the cousins; there are a bunch my age that are older... actually, this is MOST of the great grandkids for my Granny.... a few are missing; one wasn't there, one was sleeping in the van, and one wouldn't lay down and 'get his jacket dirty'.... yeah, he's on the verge of being a teenager and was just being 'awesome'....

But I LOVE IT.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I love it Amy!