Friday, November 12, 2010

CHRISTMAS 2010 PROMO!

Here is a flyer that I just created for this year's Christmas season!

Picture this:

Your family.

On the hunt for the perfect Christmas Tree.

When I was little, we used to get a live Christmas Tree... I remember hiking out to the tree area, spotting the perfect tree, and taking it home. But not before having some warm apple cider by the fire, and maybe a ride on a sleigh pulled by Clydesdale Horses...

OR

Decorating your already perfect Christmas Tree!

Have me come over to your home and photograph your family while you decorate the tree you already own!

Wouldn't you like to remember it forever by having family photos taken at the same time??

Book your appointment to have me tag along with your family and receive $25.00 off of your session fee!!!



***Don't forget: Referral rates apply to this promo as well.. so tell your friends! For every new client that you send to me during this promo, you get $10 off of a future session for every referral you send!

No comments: