Monday, May 2, 2011

I.LOVE.MY.JOB.

I am constantly reminded of how much I love my job.

Here's a list of a few reasons why:

*I love meeting new people

*I love capturing moments for people that will last a lifetime... and their children's lifetime...etc.

*I love giving clients a product that they LOVE.

*I love giving clients a product that they want to share with friends and family.

*I love getting referrals!! Those are the best...

*I love getting kiddos to smile

*Even more, I love getting kiddos to smile that parents say are the hardest to get to smile. :)

*I just love taking pictures... and this is my JOB?? Seriously?? :)

*I love editing.

*I love getting to snuggle some adorable Itty Bitties...

*I love getting to act like a complete idiot just to get the perfect smile for that kid who just doesn't want to...


*I really love being able to offer a fantastic product at an affordable price. (I get a lot of criticism for that one, but I'm over it. It's a big part of why I love what I do, and that's that.)

*I get to make my own hours.

*I am my OWN boss.... (priceless)

*I have a lot of support from my friends and family, who help me accomplish a lot.

*I'm surrounded by tons of great photographer friends that help lift me up and encourage me.

*I've always had a camera in my hand, as long as I remember...

*I am actually doing my DREAM job.

Doesn't get any better than that. :)

No comments: